Philly Cheese Steak
- 2- 12oz Rib Eye Steaks
- 1 tablespoon Gilio's Marinade
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed or minced
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 8 oz your choice of cheese, preferably american
- 1 teaspoon of Worcester Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- your choice of bread roll cut to size
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. In a large skillet, melt butter at medium high heat, add peppers, onions, and garlic cook until soft. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2. Thinly slice steak into 1/4 inch slices. In same large skillet heat, olive oil at a medium high heat, add steak. As steak begins to brown add Gilio's and worcester sauce, and mix well. Cook steak until it has reached your preferred doneness.
4. Return peppers and onions to skillet and toss to combine with steak. Blanket mixture with cheese and cook, until the cheese is melted.
5. Divide mixture onto bread rolls and serve.